Live Like A Super Affiliate Bloggers Charity Contest
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to live like a Super Affiliate? The money, the exposure, the opportunities – it all comes along with being one of the top dogs in the industry.
While it usually takes a lot of hard work and sacrifice to be in the top 2% of affiliate marketers, we put together this contest to not only give you a taste of what it’s like to live like a Super Affiliate, but also to provide you with some great opportunities that will help you achieve that level of success quicker.
If that wasn’t enough, you will also be helping some of your favorite bloggers raise money for their charity in the process!
So here’s how the contest works:
The contest is currently being held across four well-known blogs: JohnChow.com, IanFernando.com, ZacJohnson.com and MurrayNewlands.com and each blogger has chosen a charity that they will be representing. Clickbooth will be donating $500 to each of the charities no matter what, however YOU have the power to help each of them earn an additional $1,000 for their charity.
If all of the new affiliates that sign up to our network through the contest can collectively reach $100,000 in revenue within the two month period, we will donate an additional $1,000 to each charity. Simple as that.
So if you aren’t a publisher of ours yet, sign up and do what you do best – start making some money! The better you do, the better the charities do, and you will have a HUGE edge in winning the highly sought out Live Like A Super Affiliate Prize package!
Note: When you sign up as a publisher, you MUST input the word “LiveContest” in the comments section of the sign up form. If you don’t input the code, you WILL NOT be entered in the contest and will be ineligible to win any of the prizes.
Now comes the fun part, The Ultimate Live Like A Super Affiliate Prize Package!
One lucky winner will win the following:
- Weekend Trip to Sarasota, Florida (Hang out with Clickbooth for the weekend and receive the ultimate Super Affiliate treatment!)
- 125×125 ad on JohnChow.com for 1 Month
- Guest Post or Product/Service Review on JohnChow.com
- 30 Minute Consulting Call with Super Affiliate Zac Johnson
- Guest Post on ZacJohnson.com
- 1 Ticket to Leads Con in Vegas
- 1 Platinum Pass to Affiliate Summit West
- An Interview on MurrayNewlands.com
- • Product/Service Review on IanFernando.com
- • Membership to Twit Sniper
So what does it take to win this awesome prize package? It all comes down to a point system:
- Most Revenue During 2 Months of Contest: 40pts
- Write a post about the contest with a link back to this post: 10pts
- Video of why you should win the live like a Super Affiliate package: 15pts
- Follow each Super Affiliate and Clickbooth on Twitter: 5pts (John Chow, Ian Fernando, Zac Johnson, Murray Newlands, Clickbooth.
- Tweet about contest using the following Tweet: 5pts
I just entered @Clickbooth’s new contest for a chance to Live Like A Super Affiliate! Check it out! http://xr.com/fstd
- Become a Facebook Fan of each blogger and Clickbooth: 5pts
- Subscribe to CB Blog: 5pts
- Stumble this post: 5pts
You will need to send an email to Eric@clickbooth.com by December 10th, stating your FULL NAME, as well as which of the above tasks you completed with a link to each (for tracking purposes). Make the subject of the email “Live Like A Super Affiliate”.
If there is a tie in points, we will randomly draw a winner from the participants that tied. However, if you don’t send an email, your points WILL NOT be counted. Also, this contest is only open to NEW affiliates that have not signed up with our network before.
So I can only win something if I get the most amount of points?
No, there will also be prizes given out to 2 random winners. Prizes are:
Winners of the random prizes will be announced December 18, 2009.
So there you have it. Head on over to one of the four blogs right now and sign up to Live Like A Super Affiliate! This is a great opportunity to not only help four amazing charities, but also win a prize package that will help take your success to a new level!
Good Luck! 🙂