The True Hollywood Story of Clicky

Ever since Clicky jumped on board the Clickbooth team, he’s taken the affiliate marketing industry by storm, and has been on a mission to help millions of affiliates make money online.

After appearing at his very first affiliate conference, Affiliate Summit West 2010, thousands of emails poured in from affiliates all over the world, wanting to know more about Clicky and his epic journey to becoming the Brand Ambassador for Clickbooth.

Clicky’s story was so unique and inspirational, that we felt the only way we could truly do it justice was to tell it was through video.

So without further ado, here is the True Hollywood Story of Clicky.

Want to stay updated on all of the latest Clickbooth videos? Then Subscribe to our YouTube Channel here.

Post to Twitter

Comments

1. John Brown says:

Clicky looks cool. Steve is so lucky to meet him at a party.
    John Brown recently posted..IBM Welcomes Two New Companies to Its 500-mile Range Lithium-Air Battery ProjectMy Profile

2. KimberlyJ says:

Awesome video! I laughed, I cried, I was moved.

Oh, and clicky is fit! I remember seeing him as I came down the escalator at ASE, I couldn’t help but stare at him in that muscle hugging orange spandex suit ! Who knew I’d be so attracted to a man with a giant foam head?

3. Dante says:

Get the truth out to the masses. Clciky knows what’s up! Love that guy,

Danny C.

4. Simon says:

Haha great video! Can’t wait to meet Clicky in person one day!

5. George says:

6. Steve says:

7. Patrick says:

Awesome Video! Clicky is my favorite!

8. Scott Parent says:

Wow, really well-done. Genius. Great way to start my Wednesday morning!

9. I met clicky at the party. A couple of girls in cat costumes were all over him. I remember feeling jealous!

10. haha WOWWW!! super solid video – i always wondered about the origins of clicky, and now it all makes sense! Eric – I think you really shine in slow motion sequences! And I must say, I’m honored to have played the very blue guitar that my superhero clicky played in this video :) gonna retweet this right now

11. Udi S says:

Clicky’s story is an inspiration to us all. Despite his obvious disadvantages and differences, he rose to the top and made it. It’s clear that his tenacity and strong personality are the causes for this. I am *honored* to know Clicky personally, and will share his story for as long as I live.

12. Adi Porat says:

Amazing video! I really want to see more of clicky! lol! Loved it!

13. Maha says:

Enjoyed the video. I want to meet Clicky!
    and Eric you were hilarious…

14. Another great video! I remember meeting Clicky at ASW10 and since then my life and my business has been changed forever.

15. Benny says:

soooo when i visit the clickbooth campus me and clicky are gonna party. maybe have a few whiskeys, smoke some stoggies out back.

16. Jesse says:

you guys hit it out of the park with another great video, keep em comin!

17. Nick Brevda says:

Haha that video was great!

18. Murray says:

Nice video Eric.

Trackbacks

1. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by affiliatesprout: The True Hollywood Story of Clicky http://bit.ly/9FDkKi via @clickbooth…

What Do You Think?