Welcome to another Blog RoundUP Friday! Below are some of the best posts of the week that you may have missed regarding Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, SEO, Copywriting and more….Enjoy!
- 5 Ways Being a Drummer Makes You A Better Entrepreneur – The title says it all! 🙂
- How To Use A Writing Frame – Blogging everyday can be extremely tough for any blogger; but it gets even tougher when you dont have a frame to work off of. In this post, Chris shows his community how he uses a writing frame for his posts and how it’s a great way to start a writing habit for those struggling to remain consistent.
- Zero Cent Clicks On Facebook Ads – Did you know that out of the 1,596,270,108 Internet users worldwide, only 15.7% reside in North America? That’s a huge market share that remains relatively untapped! In this article, Mr. Green shares a recent experience where he promoted an offer on Facebook targeted to Mexican consumers and in doing so was able to achieve ZERO cent clicks! This is just one example of how being creative and thinking outside the box when it comes to your offers and targeting can lead to fascinating results.
- LinkedIn DirectAds: A Case Study of $2 Clicks – Since DirectAds is relatively new, there hasn’t been many case studies published or affiliates talking about their experience with the new platform yet. However, Ian Fernando started using DirectAds almost immediately and shared this great case study on his blog.
- Getting press for your website, application, or service – Recently, Shoemoney stated on Twitter that this post received more traffic then any other post he’s written this year, and I can see why. Jeremy shares some really great (and proven) tips on how to get the press to cover your business/product. Definitely a MUST read for every marketer/PR professional.
- What You Need to Know About the #NewTwitter – Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know that Twitter recently announced the launch of their new design along with some new functionality that is geared towards improving the user experience, as well as increasing their opportunities for monetization down the line. This post takes a look at the new changes/additions and tells you what you need to know about each of them.
- Building Backlinks with Article Marketing – Article Marketing has been around for quite some time, yet many marketers simply don’t take advantage of it. In this article, Zac talks about the importance of Article Marketing and also shares what some of the top article directories on the web are so you can start submitting yours right away!
- How to Build Credibility with Your Sales Copy– We all know how important credibility is when it comes to selling stuff online. It can literally make or break the sale. In this article, CopyBlogger shares three strategies for building sales-driving credibility into your copy. I definitely encourage all marketers to check this out.
- [EXPOSED] Six Figure Blogger Screws Up, Tells All – It says a lot about a blogger that is willing to showcase a HUGE mistake they made, because they know it will really benefit their community. That should tell you a lot about David Risley and why he is as successful as he is. This post was a great read and is extremely beneficial for anyone out there who is looking to launch a new product, service, etc..
- Are You Prepared For Blogging’s Dark Side? – Because so many people are contantly talking about how great blogging is for business, marketers, etc…it’s easy to forget/ignore some of the negatives that may come out of it. This article goes over some things to watch out for when blogging and highlights some issues many bloggers may not be aware of.
Have a blog post you think should be added to this list? Feel free to share them in the comments section below! Also, if you’ve written a post that you would like included in next weeks Blog RoundUp Friday, send an email to Eric@clickbooth.com and we’ll check it out.
Have a great weekend!
Want to be a publisher on Clickbooth’s Exclusive CPA Network? Sign up today!