[VIDEO] CB Cribs: The VIP Tour

From musicians and actors, to sports stars and celebrities who are famous just for being famous – you’ve seen all of their houses and most of them are…ok. But you haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen the deluxe digs of our CB Crib! Our team went all out to furnish our HQ to be the P-I-M-P of all office spaces. You saw a quick preview in our Open House video, but now we’re taking you on the full VIP tour! So sit back, relax and check out how our team stays fit, what we do to unwind, and where they make the magic happen every day.

Enjoy the ride through our CB Crib!

Post to Twitter

Comments

1. Mary Eaton says:

I can’t top the other comments, so I’ll just congratulate you on your new office!!!!!!!!!!!

2. farhad says:

Awesome Campus! I like it.

3. Hadwin says:

It’s extremely beautiful and well organized. I wish my office would be like this.

4. Ilya says:

That’s very cool…. i wish i could have been there.

5. I have never seen an office with this kind of arrangement(proper lighting, proper use of space and well maintained) definitely a healthy place to work.

6. Eric Ramsey says:

Wow, what an awesome place. I think all the people from affiliate marketing should get together and have an Affiliate Summit at the “crib.” Clickbooth rocks!!

7. Abby says:

Wow :D
    That really seems like the kind of place!

8. Aaric says:

Really nice work and positive article..!!

9. Edward says:

It seems a great place to me. Will love to work their!

10. I’d do just about anything (legal) to work in a place like this. That really seems like the kind of place you would never want to leave, rather than a place you can’t stand going to (because it’s “work”). It must be amazing!

11. Acton says:

A great place to work. Hope you guys enjoy their alot while working.

12. JamesW says:

You had me at NBA Jam.

13. Floupy Media says:

Awesome place to work… Keep going the good work

14. Adamson says:

You guys got a very cool place to work.

15. baker kader says:

I am very glad to work with you … it’s really very GREAT …. FINE….

16. Rauf Bolden says:

You have provided a very healthy environment in which to work as a great deal of trust must exist between management and labor. We all know that trust is the foundation of all healthy relationships. I want to personally thank Rob McAfee for bringing this forward-thinking company to my attention.

17. tony says:

She said UNDERCUT while doing the boxing game. I think it’s called an UPPERCUT.. lulz

18. This looks cool! Hope to see it soon.

19. Boldy says:

Greatings, Todo dinбmica y muy positiva! :)
    Have a nice day

Boldy

20. Justin Dupre says:

Nice video! How often do you guys use the slide? Looks like a great short cut to the first floor.

21. Eric Nagel says:

Very nice… maybe I’ll have to make a side-trip during an upcoming Florida visit. Until then, I’m going to figure out how I can install a 2-story slide to get me from my office to my coffee in the kitchen.

22. Klajdi says:

You should get that message that ATT has, “Raising the bars”, and make it your own copyrighted message :D

23. As I like to say. This is what I call “boss player” status…I likes, CB.

24. Zac Johnson says:

Pretty freaking sweet. Not a bad deal to head into this office every day for work!

25. Games, 4 refrigerators and a slide with 3 corkscrews, YEAH GET SOME!
    Love the office, great job guys.

26. Gerri says:

You guys have got to be kidding me! WOW! That is something else. A lot of people would give a lot to be able to go to work at a place like that. I am guessing you don’t have much of a problem keeping employees motivated. Love it!

27. Mr Green says:

Massive Respect.

Eric your are going down my son!

28. Greg Rollett says:

Great stuff guys. Continuing to raise the bar!

29. Murray says:

Wow great new offices, you must be doing well

30. Very nice! I guess I need to get a pool table in my office now if that’s how CB rolls.

BTW: Whoever did the editing on the video, did a great a great job !

31. Wow – nice setup you guys have there. Makes me feel like I am slumming it by working at home.

32. Chimpie says:

Extremely well done.

Trackbacks

1. [...] CB Cribs: The “Clickbooth Campus” Edition | ClickBooth’s Affiliate Marketing Blog [...]

2. [...] has been employed on their newborn ClickBooth Headquarters for the instance assemblage today and it’s eventually live. While their launch party was [...]

3. [...] been working on their new ClickBooth Headquarters 4 the past year now and it’s finally live. [...]

4. [...] has been working on their new ClickBooth Headquarters for the past year now and it’s finally live. While their launch party was earlier this month, [...]

5. [...] CB Cribs: The "Clickbooth Campus" Edition | ClickBooth's Affiliate … [...]

6. [...] has been working on their new ClickBooth Headquarters for the past year now and it’s finally live. While their launch party was earlier this month, [...]

7. [...] has been working on their new ClickBooth Headquarters for the past year now and it’s finally live. While their launch party was earlier this month, [...]

8. [...] CB Cribs: The “Clickbooth Campus” Edition | ClickBooth’s Affiliate Marketing Blog [...]

9. [...] CB Cribs: The “Clickbooth Campus” Edition | ClickBooth’s Affiliate Marketing Blog [...]

What Do You Think?