Happy Monday everyone! It seems like just the other day that our team was returning from the city that never sleeps after an awesome time at Affiliate Summit East, and now we’re packing our bags again, this time for Ad:Tech New York 2010! Everyone from CB is looking forward to the event and we’d love for our paths to cross with all of you at some point. We’ll be on the expo floor both Wednesday and Thursday, and hosting a rockin’ party on Wednesday night, so no excuses! For more details on where we’ll be over the next three days, just keep reading!
Tuesday, November 2
Our team sets out from sunny FL and lands in the Big Apple by early afternoon. There are a few pre-parties happening that are on our agenda, so if they’re also on yours, chances are we’ll probably see you there.
Wednesday, November 3
Bring on the booth! If you work with us already but we haven’t met face-to-face, definitely stop by to say Hi (we’re at booth #1718). Besides being able to quickly catch up on how everything’s going with your business, putting a face with the name is just one of the many other reasons we love conferences so much! And if you don’t work with us yet, what are you waiting for?! Meeting our team at the booth is as good a way as any to get started working with the #1 affiliate network in the industry (yes its a shameless plug, but whatever). Plus, Clicky will be hanging out (he is our Brand Ambassador, after all!), and who doesn’t love a picture with a guy with a giant orange head???
Wednesday is also the night of our Affiliate Apocalypse 2 party! CB is infamous for throwing the best parties, so the thought of missing it really shouldn’t even cross your mind. :-p But in case you’ve been on vacation in the middle of the Sahara with no internet access for the past week and haven’t RSVP’d yet, you can do that here. The party is at Marquee from 9pm – midnight, and you can contact me (Stephanie Cz) if you need any more details.
Thursday, November 4
We’ll be at booth #1718 again all day, so if your schedule got out of control on Wednesday and you didn’t get to see us, come by while you still can! And if you possibly had TOO much fun at our party the night before and need a recap, we can probably help you out with that too.
Since it’s going to be a non-stop event for everyone, we can also set up a meeting with you if that works better with your schedule than just stopping by our booth or meeting up at the parties. Hit up one of our team members listed below and we’ll work out a time for lunch, dinner, drinks…you name it!
For Publisher Inquiries
- Ashlee Pendleton, Sr. Affiliate Strategist – email@example.com
- Brittany Kimel, Sr. Affiliate Strategist: Market Leader, Business Opportunity Division – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Sangbush, Sr. Affiliate Strategist – email@example.com
- Ryan Scibelli, Sr. Affiliate Strategist – firstname.lastname@example.org
For Advertising Inquiries
- Laura Paff Miller, Director of Strategic Partnerships – email@example.com
- Alexis Moreland, Sr. Advertising Consultant: Market Leader, Education and Credit Report Divisions – Alexis@Clickbooth.com
- Lee Aho, Sr. Advertising Consultant: Market Leader, Health Division – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Filipkowski, Advertising Consultant – email@example.com
- Graham Gochneaur, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erin Cigich, VP of Marketing – email@example.com
- Stephanie Cz, Brand Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Apocalypse 2 Party