The Party Never Stops At Affiliate Summit West 2011

What a ride! We thought we knew last year – on the plane ride back from Affiliate Summit West 2010 – what we could expect from Affiliate Summit West 2011 in Vegas, yet somehow the conference held in the City of Lights still managed to surprise us.

The lure of The Strip was sure to have contributed (at least in part) to people’s acceptance of enduring a long plane ride (and subsequent jet lag), followed by 72 hours of uninterrupted networking, dining, hand-shaking, elbow-rubbing and partying…after all, how awesome would a conference in Norman, OK be? :) But even with the draw of the Entertainment Capital of the World as the backdrop, we were still impressed with number of attendees who turned up to make connections with the top companies in Affiliate Marketing.

From the second the expo hall opened on Day 2 until 3:59:59pm on Day 3, our booth was packed with affiliates – from clients we’ve known forever to people who were just getting started with affiliate marketing. Our team had a great time meeting up with everyone, and from all the pictures, it seemed like they also enjoyed seeing our team (our Brand Ambassador, in particular)!

As the hours ticked closer to the evening, the buzz about our exclusive CB Black Card party was beginning to rival that of AdHustler and Amanda Orson’s “Local Lead Gen” session. Even with the location under wraps, our villa still reached capacity faster than we thought possible! But of course, a little thing like “capacity” could never stop a true CB party…because we had a plan…most widely-known as “The Affiliate Afterparty“.

Then, before they knew it, our team was boarding the plane, trying to recall the last time they slept over the last 3 days. And with one last look at the bright lights of Vegas they said, “So long, farewell, adieu…ASW we’ll miss you! But we’ll see you next year, and we’ll be prepared for more surprises!”

Post to Twitter

Comments

1. That is very fascinating, You’re a very professional blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

2. I think having the meeting in Las Vegas will encourage more people to come as its the fun capital! I wonder how many less people would have showed up to a lesser known place

3. Oscar says:

Looks like a great party!

4. Dominic says:

Love the pics. It must’ve been fun.

5. Wow!, so your having the next event in August? I’m putting this on my calendar!

6. Paula says:

I wish I could have been at Affiliate Summit. I took a look at your photos of the after party and it looks like you all know how to throw a party. I’ve looked at your website too, and I think Clickbooth has what it takes to lead the pack as an affiliate network in 2011. You guys are awesome!

7. David says:

Is there going to be an Affiliate Summit East?

8. karen white says:

I want to meet you in August. (New York summit)

9. Jackson D says:

Wow!
    Is there any more upcoming?
    Tell me :)

10. Jessie says:

Viva Las Vegas clickbooth!

11. Tom Bradshaw says:

What an awesome time, I am going to be there next year!

12. That was really awesome!

13. Sasha Pierce says:

Hey you guys, I can’t believe I missed out on this one. My kind of place to be where my favourite topic of conversation is discussed along with networking, dining and having fun! Keep up the good work I hope to be joining you next time.

14. Sounds like you all had such a great time. Looking forward to getting the details of your next event. Great idea to have an event specifically for “exclusive affiliates”.

15. I want to go to the affiliate summit!

16. Mark Wagner says:

The “Affiliate After Party“ was awesome! Oh and I learned a lot at ASW, too. ;) Looking forward to ASE in August!

17. Kevin Walker says:

I am so bummed I missed ASW and your party! Hopefully I can make the next one in San Fran.

18. Word up cb! See you at the next one! ;)

19. Ciara Tucker says:

Sounds great! I’d love to have been there! =D

20. Ilya says:

Ahh…. I missed it out any future dates when it’s going to happen again?

21. Damn! It woulda been a kickass time. You must have enjoyed it. Wish i coulda been there!

22. ben davis says:

Out of all the parties, you guys always rock the best one!

23. I hope to participate in the next summit.

24. aram nalker says:

I also participated in Vegas. It was a good one.

25. Amanda S says:

Clickbooth version 2001! The world’s passageway to Affiliate Marketing!

26. Wes Park says:

Looking at the photos, it must have been an awesome time, wish I could have made the summit. Maybe next year. What was your trip highlight?

27. Wow, I couldn’t think of a better location for a summit then Vegas, did you manage to win or lose at the casino?

28. Wish I came across the details on this summit earlier, definitely would have made an effort to attend. Any dates set for next years?

29. The event looks like so much fun! When and where will the next one be?

30. I was there and it was totally awesome!

31. Ross T says:

How many people went to the Summit? What topics were covered?

32. Esther J says:

I can’t believe I missed this. It looks like so much fun!

33. Wow good ole sin city eh?? Great choice for the summit! Keep us updated clickbooth!

34. pete says:

Looks like y’all had a blast! Wish I could have gone!

35. What methods did you use to maximize your networking?

36. Erik Randall says:

The photos look awesome! Looks like such a great time!

37. Sounds like a great opportunity for your affiliate networking! Vegas really is tops for summits like this

38. Beth says:

Wow. I wish I could have been at the Affiliate Summit. It sounds like, as an affiliate network, Clickbooth is going to start leading the pack in the affiliate marketing world for 2011.

39. Rachel Gemi says:

oOh I hope I can go out to next years Affiliate Summit! Looks like a bunch of fun! They should have two every year, lol.

40. Brenda Black says:

The party never stops when it comes to affiliate networks! LOL Congrats on another successful summit in 2011

41. Any idea how many people attended the summit? Did you manage to collect some nice swag from the other promoters?

42. Dominic says:

It seems like a great time you guys had at summit. Maybe next time but i would definitely like to join you guys.

43. Rich K. says:

Seems like your team had a wonderful time! I wish I was able to go! Maybe next time!

44. Kelly says:

Wow, looks like a super fun time! WIsh I could have went!

45. It sounds like this Affiliate Summit was a great success for ClickBooth. I would have loved to have been there. 72 hours jammed packed full of fun, learning and affiliate networking, who could ask for more. Oh well, maybe next year. I hope your success a the Summit is a sign of even more success for you this coming year.

46. WOW this year’s affiliate summit looks like it was a smashing time! Too bad I couldn’t quite make the trek out there

47. Looks like it was a blast. Any chance of planning one in the UK?

Trackbacks

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Yvonne L-Marchant. Yvonne L-Marchant said: The Party Never Stops At Affiliate Summit West 2011: What a ride! We thought we knew last year – on the plane ri… http://bit.ly/h6l4D7 [...]

What Do You Think?