Staff You Should Know: Daniel Carter
Daniel has been with the Clickbooth Advertising Team for over 4 years. He began as a Jr. Advertising Exec and now handles some of our largest accounts as an Advertising Account Director.
1. I was born and raised in Toledo, OH and have been moving farther south since I was 18 years old. I first moved to Cincinnati, OH and lived there for 5 years where I attended and graduated from the University of Cincinnati. I then moved to Nashville, TN for 3 years and I currently call Sarasota, FL home.
2. After living in Cincinnati for 5 years, I became a die hard Bengals fan. Who Dey gonna beat them Bengals!
3. I have won a World Series of Poker Circuit Event for Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Low Tournament in Tunica, Mississippi.
4. I love to travel. This year I traveled to Europe for the first time with my lovely wife Ryan. We were able to visit Amsterdam, Paris, Venice, Florence, and Rome all in 10 days!
5. I Currently own a 1962, Lincoln Continental convertible four door drop top. Yes if you’re wondering, this thing is like driving a boat.
6. I am very proud of my heritage, specifically being part American Indian. Cherokee and Blackfoot to be exact.
7. I have a 5 year old Yorkshire Terrier named Ellie that loves to ride in the 62 Lincoln!
8. I love playing competitive sports. I feel I can compete with anyone, especially in street basketball and corn hole.
9. I am one of the few people left in this world that has never had a personal Facebook account.
Stay tuned for more editions of Staff You Should Know coming soon!!!