Staff You Should Know: Lauren Simón
Lauren has been with the Clickbooth Affiliate Team for over 4 years. She began with CB as a Jr. Affiliate Executive and now works with some of our largest affiliate accounts as an Affiliate Account Director.
1. I am originally from Virginia Beach, Virginia! I moved to Orlando in 2007 to attend the University of Central Florida and then to Sarasota in 2011 when I began working at Clickbooth. If I had to pick a favorite it would be Sarasota for the warm weather year-round and instant beach access.
2. I have a very strange phobia of what I like to call “the navel” (also known as the belly button). Ew it grosses me out even writing it!
3. I am a huge Disney fanatic. You can find me at Walt Disney World in Orlando probably once every other month. In 2015, I was lucky to be able to visit two new parks – both Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris. So many magical moments.
4. This year I decided to challenge myself and have so far completed Disney’s Coast to Coast challenge by running the Princess Half Marathon at WDW and the Tinkerbell Half Marathon at Disneyland California. Next month I will race in Disney’s Wine and Dine Half Marathon that ends with a party in Epcot!
5. Continuing my Disney obsession, I have two cats I named after Jungle Book characters. A black cat named Bagheera and an orange tabby named King Louie. I rescued them both separately about 5 years ago. #catlady
6. Okay enough about Disney – I also really love to travel! This year alone I have visited so many new cities: Anaheim, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Denver, Dusseldorf (Germany), Paris (France), Reims (France), Epernay (France), Raleigh and Durham. There are still so many countries and cities I have yet to experience but I think I made a pretty good dent in 2015.
7. I am a huge sushi lover! It’s hard for me to go longer than a week without stopping at my favorite place downtown for some delicious sashimi.
8. I have a weird “talent” for catching wedding bouquets. They just come to me like a magnet! I have caught the bouquet at the last 5/6 weddings I have attended.