Staff You Should Know: Kate Hagan
Kate Hagan began with Clickbooth as a Jr. Advertising Executive and now works with some of our key clients as a Sr. Advertising Executive.
1. I have an art degree. My favorite courses were printmaking and illustration. Today I still draw and paint. I love going to museums and seeing everything up close and personal.
2. I tutor once a week. I’m proud to say I’ve been helping the same kid for three school years and he is now in a gifted program and excelling in areas he used to struggle.
3. I just started cooking. Like literally within the last two weeks. It all started with what some call, “toast”, and now I just baked my first lasagna last night! I have a “go to dish” shown below. Toast, tomato, goat cheese, fried egg and avocado.
4. I love Swedish Fish. I especially like them frozen.
5. I love coffee. My boyfriend and I brew lots of different kinds of beans. We recently started making our own cold brew as well. My favorite coffee is Heart from Portland, OR brewed in a Chemex served hot.
6. I am an aunt/Godmother! My sister and her husband had a baby this past May. Her name is Penelope.
7. I have a best friend named Cait. She was my random roommate off Craigslist in college.
8. My little brother is graduating from the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs in May 2016. I am very proud of him! I also love visiting Colorado.
9. I love trade shows. Since working at Clickbooth, I’ve been able to meet such incredible people and see some amazing cities. Excited for what’s to come!