Staff You Should Know: John Moore
From the moment Big John began with the Clickbooth Family we knew he was an invaluable asset to the company. As an Advertising Executive he works with key advertisers to help grow their brands.
1. I was enlisted in The United States Air Force for 5 years, in which time I was honored to fly an F-4 fighter jet and work with some of the finest people I have ever met.
2. I was stationed in Germany for two years where I lived on the economy and had the opportunity to visit 15 different European countries during my tenure.
3. I am the proud father of Sophia (9) and Austin (5). These two characters keep me smiling and motivated everyday.
4. I have a passion for photography and have a camera with me everywhere I go, Candid shots of my kiddos, the lush landscapes of the sunshine state, and interesting shots in the city keep me busy in my spare time.
5. I spent my first 21 years in the Detroit area, Which made me a lifetime Lions,Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings and Wolverines fan! Being a Lions fan has proven to be the most unrewarding loyalty in.my.life.
6. Music and comedy run my life, whether it is a set by Bill Burr, Hannibal Buress, or the sweet sounds of Alabama Shakes or The Black Keys, there is always something pumping through my ear drums!
7. I love to cook! My mother, the finest cook on the planet, instilled this in me as a young lad and it has been a passion ever since. My specialty is a country rib spaghetti that has been described as “life changing.”
8. I have worked with the disabled and handicapped since I was 19, I started as a job coach to help accommodate individuals into the workforce, coached athletes in the Special Olympics, and most recently helped plant a garden at the Loveland Center in Venice.