Congratulations to Jennifer Miller who celebrated an impressive 5 years at Clickbooth on October 29th, 2017. It is extraordinary that 5 years have already gone by and your dedication to the company hasn’t gone unnoticed. Thank you for being so driven and we can’t wait to see what you accomplish in the next 5 years!
During her tenure here, Jennifer has accomplished a number of things inside and outside the office. Some of these items include:
- Being promoted 3 times from Research Analyst to Senior Research Analyst to her current position as Affiliate Executive
- Attending 5 shows (domestic & abroad) including Miami, New York, Toronto, Las Vegas, and Bangkok
- Was voted MVP by the Clickbooth team in 2015
- Has rocked being a single mom raising a 9-year-old and once chaperoned a weekend camping trip for Girl Scouts immediately after touch down from ASW
- Grown with the Clickbooth company going from 1 computer monitor to 3
Things that happened the year Jennifer was hired:
- “Call Me Maybe”, “Gangnam Style” and “We Are Young” were some of the top songs of the year
- “The Avengers” and “The Dark Knight Rises” were the top movies of the year
- Singing legend Whitney Houston died
- “The Twilight” movie series came to an end
- Facebook debuted on the stock market
Jennifer’s horoscope on the day she was hired:
Don’t be too eager to agree with what other people say this weekend. Your interpretation of what is going on may be outrageous in some people’s eyes but the planets say you are closer to the truth than either they or you realize.